There are many benefits of social media for small businesses and it’s high time you start enjoying them! When it comes to social networks Facebook is a must-have. There are more users, features, and benefits than any other social media site out there. As a business, you’ll need an official Facebook page to start the process.
A business page allows you to connect with current and potential customers in a way you’ve never been able to before. You can share company news, offer specials, target potential customers, and provide 24/7 customer service. If that doesn’t sound nice, I don’t know what does!
It’s pretty easy to make a Facebook fan page. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Create a personal Facebook profile if you don’t already have one.
2) Find the “create a page” option on the left side of your profile. If you already manage other pages, you may need to click the “more” link to find this option.
3) Fill in all contact info including the business name, address (if applicable), and phone number. Be sure to double-check all of your information!
4) Invite friends and colleagues to “like” your page. Facebook allows you to invite your friends through Facebook and the option to upload an email contact list. I recommend doing both but only invite those who you think will engage with your business.
5) Share amazing stuff like photos, quizzes, links, and blog posts. This is the entire reason you went through the process of creating a Facebook fan page. Spend time each day posting great content and interacting with your fans. You’ll grow your business and have fun doing it!
If you would like some help getting started with your social media marketing, feel free to get in touch. We provide social media training, content creation, and community management. We’d love to help your business stand out in a crowd!